The mission of Real Estate 1, Jerry Walsh & Co. LLC is to provide the highest quality of service available in all real estate business transactions.
Real Estate 1, provides a wide variety of services including professional property management (One of the largest companies in Wyoming), sales and listings, new construction & real estate development.
Property Management- If you own rental property, or plan on investing. Real Estate 1 will manage your investment and provide you with quality service.
We tailor our management for each individual owner. We provide accountable bookkeeping, monthly owner statements (including money in and out), direct deposit, signing all leases, corresponding with tenants, providing and coordinating maintenance and repairs, provide a 24 hour emergency line for tenants to call, and paying any bills the owner requests (mortgage, gas, electric etc..).
Ask about our sliding commission rates depending on how many units you own.
Sales and Listings- We are proud to have a successful sales and listing department. We currently have seven licensed associates. We provide free CMA's (Competitive Market Analysis) on your property. As Members of MLS (Multi Listing Service), we will help you find the perfect home for you in Laramie, or market your property.
New Construction- Real Estate 1 is proud to have Dean A. Mercil Construction as a builder. Dean has been building Wyoming for over 25 years, and has built top quality properties. Building in Thermopolis and Laramie.
Call Real Estate 1 for an appointment and free bid on your new construction project. We have several floor plans to choose from or bring your own design. We are currently building Residential and Commercial properties.
Real Estate Development- RE1 is involved in helping or coordinating new Real Estate Development, We can assist you in subdividing or any of your development needs. Inquire today!
Additional Property Management-
1. First and foremost, we treat the property as if it were our own, taking care of any problems or circumstances as they appear. A drive-by of each owner’s property is done in the morning on a regular basis.
2. Using our own lease, we have tenants sign a 12-months leases. Rents are prorated, so rents are due on the first of each month. We pride ourselves on al low vacancy rate.
3. As Real Estate Property Managers, we are required by law to be licensed by the Wyoming Real Estate Commission and to be accountable for our actions. We collect rents and security deposits and place them in our Real Estate 1 Trust Account, as required by Wyoming Law. We process rents receive and pay bills, as requested by the owner, e.g. mortgages, taxes, insurance, water, electric, garbage, maintenance, etc. Net proceeds are deposited in the owner’s checking account, savings account, or the net check is directed to the owner by mail.
4. Real Estate 1 has a subsidiary called Wal-Co, which does minor maintenance repairs and lines up "subs" to do any specialty work required. We feel that via Wal-Co and our hand picked subs, we are able to obtain quality workmanship at reduced rates, which are carried over to all owners.
5. We send out a monthly statement with receipts and disbursements by approximately the 10th of each month. We balance the account to zero monthly, thus eliminating the need to maintain and tie up funds in an operating account. We have accounts at most vendors and pay them as rents are receive the following month.
6. We will individually tailor our management program to fit your specific needs or special requests.
7. We sign a management agreement, giving you the option to terminate the agreement at any time.